Sabre/sidesword gloves for hema fencing Firestone
Firestone – a new model of gloves for historical fencing for sabre and other types of one-handed swords.
The best gloves for one-handed swords we make.
Gloves for HEMA fencing Firestone.
For almost a year, our team has been working on the development of a new high-quality model of gloves for historical fencing intended for use with one-handed weapons without a developed hilt (sabres, Bolognese swords, sticks, sports sword, etc.) or various models of medieval weapons made of plastic.
Our goal was to create a glove that is comfortable, reliable and inexpensive, offering sufficient protection for beginners and experienced fencers alike.
We have collected the experience and recommendations of athletes and coaches in historical fencing from different parts of the world to make the best glove!
This model is distinguished by high quality materials and thoughtful shapes, which provide excellent usability and excellent protection!
– The model is made of genuine wear-resistant leather, which will last a long time if used correctly.
– Plastic finger reinforcements are finger-shaped and overlapped for maximum mobility and protection.
– Wrist guard is firmly sewn in several places, and made to the optimal size to protect the joint and not interfere with the mobility of the hand
– The phalanges of the fingers are securely closed on all sides with plastic pads.
– The palm is covered with rubber inserts to prevent the weapon from slipping out of the hand.
– The fingers are bent in a free state, which allows you to hold the weapon with minimal effort.
– Areas that cannot be covered with plastic without loss of usability (edge of the palm, side of the fingers, inside of the wrist) are securely covered with a layer of foam.
Summary: Firestone – gloves for HEMA combines ease of use, reliability, protection, and all this at a low price!